BHSC seeks to hire professional teachers and staff who delight in wonder and who are tenacious about learning and loving. If you are interested in teaching or working with us, please see the job descriptions below and submit an employment application or contact us. All BHSC Directors, Instructors, Staff, and participating families affirm agreement with the Creed & Principles adopted by BHSC.
BHSC is now seeking employees for various positions for the 2024–25 academic year.
We are currently hiring instructors to teach the following subjects (see the Instructor job description (PDF) here):
- Math—elementary through high school openings
- Science—elementary through high school openings
- History & Geography—elementary
- Writing—upper elementary & middle school
- Kaleidoscope—early elementary, interdisciplinary
- Forest School—elementary, interdisciplinary
- Latin & History with Art—early elementary, interdisciplinary
- Art—elementary through high school openings
Additionally, we are seeking employees for the following staff positions:
- Campus Coordinator—Friday mornings (starts immediately, Campus Coordinator job description (PDF) here)
- Technical Support Specialist (starts immediately)
- Class Aides (starts in fall, see the Classroom Aide job description (PDF) here)
We anticipate part-time teaching openings in every age level and in several subject areas!
Non-Discrimination Policy: It is the policy of BHSC to make all employment-related decisions for its employees and applicants in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, or disability. BHSC hires individuals who are committed to supporting BHSC’s beliefs as expressed in the BHSC by-laws and family enrollment agreement. BHSC will employ only persons who are authorized to work in the United States.